About the Project
Despite the age of the project, we use modern technology and always try to maintain the latest versions of frameworks.
Architecturally, you can clearly distinguish a monolithic core and dozens of services, microservices, and independent web and mobile applications that form a single product ecosystem.
What We Offer:
· Relocation to Limassol, Cyprus (flight compensation and three months rent).
· Competitive salary.
· Employment in full compliance with labor legislation.
· We are ready to discuss requests for compensation individually with successful candidates.
· The company provides the necessary equipment for work, including remote workers.
· English training.
· Medical insurance.
· Free work schedule (40 hours per week).
· Travel to product owner's HQ in Los Angeles and an additional office in Yerevan.
As our Senior frontend developer, you will:
· Architect Solutions: Architect efficient and reusable front-end solutions driving complex web applications.
· Revamp: Participate in re-imagining our client-side application architecture.
· Problem-solve: Solve challenges on the edge of old and new front-end technologies.
· Develop & Manage: Develop and maintain sufficient test coverage for all features.
· Maximize Efficiency: Optimize performance-heavy parts of existing applications.
· Mentor less experienced developers, making and passing code-review
To be successful in this role, you’ll need the following:
· Expert knowledge of Vanilla JS, prototypal inheritance, asynchronous API calls, callbacks, Promise and async/await.
· Experience creating or maintaining large React applications (over 100 components), experience with MobX, and React Router.
· Experience writing Unit Tests (Server or Client Side).