About the Project
Despite the age of the project, we use modern technology and always try to maintain the latest versions of frameworks.
Architecturally, you can clearly distinguish a monolithic core and dozens of services, microservices, and independent web and mobile applications that form a single product ecosystem.
What We Offer:
· Relocation to Limassol, Cyprus (flight compensation and three months rent).
· Competitive salary.
· Employment in full compliance with labor legislation.
· We are ready to discuss requests for compensation individually with successful candidates.
· The company provides the necessary equipment for work, including remote workers.
· English training.
· Medical insurance.
· Free work schedule (40 hours per week).
· Travel to product owner's HQ in Los Angeles and an additional office in Yerevan.
What you will do:
· Software product testing (functional, integration).
· Writing documentation for functional testing.
· Filling database tables with test data.
· Analyzing the results obtained during the tests, classifying the identified bugs and entering them into the database for the current software product.
· Creating test plans and test cases for upcoming releases.
· If necessary, collaborate with software development, product and QA teams to identify system components to be automated based on business priorities and the benefits of automated testing.
· Assist in process improvement to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, standardization, coordination, and integration of test planning, execution, and reporting methods.
· Assist in designing test strategies, developing test tools, and implementing test cases to ensure high-quality results.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need the following:
· 3+ years of experience testing web and mobile applications in software development.
· API testing experience.
· Working with text documentation, writing technical documentation, instructions, and requirements.1+ year of experience with T-SQL databases.
· Basic understanding of QA methodology and best practices.
· Ability to multitask, solve problems, respond well to change, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be self-motivated and know when to seek advice; detail-oriented is a must.